What is Fabric Paper? It is simply a fusion of fabric and paper to create a flexible custom made material suitable for sewing, painting and more! Use Fabric Paper to make Purses and Bags, Books and Journal Covers, Art Quilts, and other artistic items.
This kit coordinates with the Oriental Gardens Collection and contains enough supplies to create a couple medium size (12"x20" approx.) or one large (24"x20" approx) Fabric Paper pieces.
- 8 Specialty hand made Papers (Mulberry Unryu, metallic lace, Lama Li, screen print special) *sizes vary depending on paper type
- Bamboo Fibers
- Silk Fibers
- Hand Painted Cheesecloth
- Vintage look leaf glitter
To make your own Fabric Paper you will need: (not included - links active when available here!)
- Fabric for base (Medium - approx. 12" x 20" or Large - approx. 24" x 20")
- Tissue papers - plain gift tissue works great!
- Jacquard Textile Colors: #100 Colorless Extender 8oz
- Flat Chip Brush
- Container for mixing and storage
- plastic sheet for workspace
- Instructions or Class for Creating Fabric Paper
More fun stuff to add: (not included, but super fun! Links active when available here!)